I think there’s a link between the way we use elevators and how gracious our society is. Allow me to explain. For modern elevators, the “door close” button is a lie I recently traveled to Germany for work. In the … Continue reading →
CA Video AutoPlay FalseBy Elena Torrijos | Harry Potter Mania – Wed, Jul 25, 2012
Singaporean director Anthony Chen described as “surreal” the 15-minute standing ovation that followed the world premiere of his debut feature film "Ilo Ilo" at the Cannes Film Festival on Sunday. Though the ending of the premiere couldn’t have been more perfect, the 29-year-old Chen said the beginning was quite “nerve-wrecking” as it was marred by technical glitches.
Indonesians were the third largest group of overseas property buyers in Singapore during the first quarter of 2013, accounting for 24 percent of all foreign deals.
Today on Yahoo!
Featured Blog Posts
- Water Wally and Singapore’s campaign obsession - SingaporeScene
- Gran Turismo creator Yamauchi never expected it to be ‘this big’ - Fit to Post Autos
- How to build a more gracious (and happier) Singapore - SingaporeScene
Latest Sports Blog Posts
- The DT 2013 Champions League final viewing companion
- Phil Jackson says he’d take Bill Russell over Michael Jordan to start his team (Video)
- Marvel at the LeBron James game-winner on the Phantom Cam (Video)
- The 10-man rotation, starring dissections and defenses of Frank Vogel’s decision
- Four questions that will be answered by UFC 160