Certificate of Entitlement (COE) prices for small and big cars rose in the latest bidding exercise Wednesday.
Is this Singapore’s future MRT network?By Ewen Boey | Yahoo! Newsroom – Thu, Oct 13, 2011
- Teens don’t think Facebook is cool anymore, turning to Twitter and Tumblr to avoid scrutiny from par … Thu, May 23, 2013
For those of you without teens in your life, clueless as to how uncool Facebook has become, not to worry because a recent U.S. Pew Research Center study explains all. You see, Facebook is not longer More »
- Gran Turismo creator Yamauchi never expected it to be ‘this big’ Wed, May 22, 2013
When he designed the first Gran Turismo racing simulation video game, Kazunori Yamauchi had no idea that it would become as big as it is today. As of end of March 2013, the global sales of the Gran More »
Indonesians were the third largest group of overseas property buyers in Singapore during the first quarter of 2013, accounting for 24 percent of all foreign deals.
Today on Yahoo!
Latest Sports Blog Posts
- Marvel at the LeBron James game-winner on the Phantom Cam (Video)
- The 10-man rotation, starring dissections and defenses of Frank Vogel’s decision
- Four questions that will be answered by UFC 160
- In trying to defend Sergio Garcia’s racial remark, Euro Tour CEO drops a racial remark of his own
- The Dallas Mavericks could be one of many teams that might look to dump its draft picks