They’re all sold. If you sometimes get angry over tests of cars with sheiks and cigar-chomping industrialists for clients, all I can say to get me out of your doghouse this time is that they’re all sold anyway. The whole limited run of 375 McLaren P1 hypercars gone, with last deliveries due by July 2015. So put down the torches and pitch forks, and read along while McLaren sets me loose for some fast times in their P1 hybrid plug-in exotica.
- Malaysia Airlines: "No reason to believe" crew caused disappearance of aircraftReuters - 13 hours ago
- Malaysia under fire over chaotic search for missing jetAFP News - 4 hours ago
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea - Malaysian air forceReuters - 7 hours ago
- #PrayForMH370 Live Updates: MAS denies flight screw-up rumours
- Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
By Niluksi Koswanage KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) - The Malaysian military believes an airliner missing for almost four days with 239 people on board flew for more than an hour after vanishing from air traffic control screens, changing course and travelling west over the Strait of Malacca, a senior military source said. At the time it was roughly midway between Malaysia's east coast town of Kota Bharu and the southern tip of Vietnam, flying at 35,000 ft (10,670 metres). It made it into the Malacca Strait," the military official, who has been briefed on investigations, told Reuters. Earlier on Tuesday, Malaysia's Berita Harian newspaper quoted air force chief Rodzali Daud as saying the Malaysia Airlines plane was last detected by military radar at 2:40 a.m. on Saturday, near the island of Pulau Perak at the northern end of the Strait of Malacca.
- NSP’s Nicole Seah shifts to Thailand for work