About 1,500 people turned up at Hong Lim Park in Singapore on 8 June 2013 to protest new government rules regulating online news sites. …
News around the world
- storySao Paulo, Rio roll back transport fare hikes
- storyBrazil's protests: Not quite a 'Tropical Spring'
- storyDeadly new coronavirus a "serious risk" in hospitals-Saudi study
- storyGreek coalition signals state TV deal near, to meet again
- storyAfghan government to shun U.S. talks with Taliban
- storyBrazil protests proceed as smaller cities join the fray