The family of a US scientist found hanged last year in Singapore walked out of a coroner's inquiry into his death Tuesday, saying they had "lost faith" in the proceedings.
- Man apologises for slapping co-worker in viral video taken by SIM student
- Shane Todd's family abandoning coroner's inquiry
- How to build a more gracious (and happier) Singapore
- AVA stops sale of brand of Taiwan bubble tea pearls
The Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore (AVA) has stopped the sale of a brand of tapioca balls commonly used to make Taiwan bubble tea in Singapore. In a Facebook post on Monday, the AVA said it had informed the local importers of Sunright brand tapioca balls -- commonly known as "pearls" -- to withdraw them from sale.
- Teo Ho Pin presses WP's Sylvia Lim for answers
- SMRT to conduct full-scale inspection of NSEW rail network