A clip of a man hitting an office worker – who appears to be an employee under his supervision - has gone viral in Singapore, sparking outrage and calls for the authorities to step in.
- Yahoo! India News Mon, Apr 23, 2012
- Emails revealed in City Harvest trial: 'We are just instruments to make things happen'
- AVA stops sale of brand of Taiwan bubble tea pearls
The Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore (AVA) has stopped the sale of a brand of tapioca balls commonly used to make Taiwan bubble tea in Singapore. In a Facebook post on Monday, the AVA said it had informed the local importers of Sunright brand tapioca balls -- commonly known as "pearls" -- to withdraw them from sale.
- SMRT to conduct full-scale inspection of NSEW rail network
- ‘Racial’ boycott will spook investors, stall economic reforms, warn business experts
- Organisers unveil 2013 Miss Universe Singapore finalists
To kick off this year's Miss Universe Singapore pageant, 15 of the 16 finalists were unveiled to the media on Saturday.
- Monster tornado devastates area near Oklahoma City
By Lindsay Morris TULSA, Oklahoma (Reuters) - A huge tornado with winds of up to 200 miles per hour (320 kph) tore through the Oklahoma City suburb of Moore on Monday, ripping up at least two schools and leaving a wake of tangled wreckage as a dangerous storm system threatened as many as 10 U.S. states. Television video showed tracts of homes destroyed, cars tossed about and piled atop one another, and at least one building on fire. ...