Blogger Tanya Burr has previously given us an insight into Natalie Portman's simple yet glamorous look, Blake Lively's boho chic beauty, Katy Perry's sparkly eye makeup, Emma Stone's winged eyeliner and Audrey Hepburn's timeless look. This week she's showing us how to emulate a group of ladies who we have to admit we're pretty obsessed with - those gorgeous Victoria's Secret models. From Miranda Kerr's glowing cheeks to Alessandra Ambrosio's luscious lips, find out how to get the VS look...
1. First, even out any imperfections on your skin for that flawless Victoria's Secret Angel finish. For this, I recommend the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation and concealer which are great for achieving glowing skin. Use a buffing brush to work the foundation in for a natural and radiant finish then follow through with the concealer, blending it in under the eye and on any blemishes with your fingers.
2. The most important part of a Victoria's Secret look is beautiful bronzed skin. Sienna X have just launched their new make-up range and their cream to powder bronzer and highlighter set is simply gorgeous and great for making the skin appear naturally tanned and healthy. Start with the bronzer, for the sun-kissed look pop this on to the cheeks and blend it in with your fingers toward the back of the cheek bone and then up on to the temples and across the forehead.
3. Take the highlighter and put it across the top of your cheek bone and on the brow bone for that extra Angel glow. Then take a peachy blush for the cheeks. I used Burberry's Tangerine Blush which is a warm subtle colour for the apples of the cheek.
4. Next fill in your brows for shape and definition. Maybelline's Master Shape in Soft Brown is a great colour and has a brow groomer on the other end which comes in handy. The aim is to not create a harsh brow but to fill in any gaps and go over existing hairs.
5. For the eyes, start by sweeping a bronze cream shadow all over the lid with your fingers for that glowing effect. Then take a gold colour and add this to the inner corners of the eyes for extra radiance. Next take a dark brown shadow and push this into your top lash line for a subtle cat eye effect. Run what is left of the brush under your lower lash line and pop some golden brown kohl onto the waterline for an eye catching look. Finally add lots of mascara and some natural false lashes for a Victoria's Secret fluttery eyelash look.
6. A subtle feminine lip colour is sported by the models. Choose either a glossy light pink or brown colour and apply this to the lips with your finger. Then apply a matching lip gloss colour and your Victoria's Secret look is complete!
Read more fashion and beauty news on graziadaily.co.uk
See what's in the latest issue of GRAZIA magazine
Click here to subscribe to the GraziaDaily newsletter