Sometimes you come across a product and you think to yourself, “why on Earth did it take me so long to realize that I needed this?” Such is the case with the VicTsing 4-Button Slim Silent Wireless Mouse, which is only $9.99 right now on Amazon. It’s just like the wireless mouse you’re using right now, but there’s one key difference: It doesn’t make that annoying sound when you click it!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Sensitive and Noiseless: Quiet clicks free your worry about bothering other beside you and keep you focused while working or studying. The optical laser allows for quick response, precise movement and smoother tracking.
- Skin-Friendly for Comfort: Streamline design with anti-fingerprint and sweat-resistant finish offers your hand maximum support and comfort. The sturdy anti-slip rubber scroll wheel ensures that your hand will not slip when scrolling.
- Portable and Pocket Size: Featuring slim (4.5*2.4*1.3in/115*62*32mm) which is twice thinner than ordinary mice, this portable wireless mouse is perfect for travelling. It can be easily put into your backpack or pocket. (Note: The Nano receiver is stored in the back of the mouse.)
- Stable and Anti-Interference: 2.4GHz wireless transmission technology provides a powerful and reliable connection up to 33ft (10m). 3 adjustable CPI levels, 800-1200-1600, easily change the mouse sensitivity to match your activity.
- Energy Saving: Powered by 2 AAA batteries. With short-circuit protection and independent power supply function, this wireless mouse with separate switch button can still work with 1 battery. It would enter into power-saving mode in 10mins of inactivity. Well compatible with Windows7/8/10/XP, Vista7/8 and Linux etc.
BGR Top Deals:
- Charge your new Apple Watch Series 4 (or any other model) on the go for $40
- Our favorite fast wireless charging pad is still on sale at its best price
Trending Right Now:
- Google didn’t even announce the one Pixel 3 feature that will make everyone want the phone
- The real ‘Avengers 4’ title may have leaked, but we all missed it
- This bizarre electric bike can reach 50 miles per hour, and yes, you’re going to be able to buy it