They might not sound attractive, but names can be deceiving. Paper bag waist pants are the bottom-half trend that’s as deceptively flattering as it is obviously comfortable.
We’ve seen Jennifer Aniston step out in them for date night around New York City, and Kendall Jenner don a pair of mustard-yellow ones during the day. Fortunately for us, this fashionably-comfortable trend doesn’t appear to be leaving anytime soon.
Wondering how to wear paper bag waist pants? Balance is key:
- First, find the style and length that works best for your body
- Pair them with either a fitted cropped top, a minimalist dress shirt, or even a dramatic bodysuit ― balance the volume of the pants with a lighter top
- Tuck longer, flowy tops into the waistband
- Top the look off with your favorite boots, flats, heels or even sneakers
Below, we’ve pulled together a list of 14 comfortable and flattering paper bag pants, including tall, petite and plus styles. Check out the styles below to find your perfect fit, and sign up for our Full Carts, Can’t Lose email to stay on top of the best sales each week.
1 ASOS -- Plus Woven Peg Leg Pants With Tie Waist
2 Mango -- Bow Belt Trousers
3 Express -- Petite Mid-Rise Jersey Sash Pant
4 TBDress -- Plus Size Lace-Up Annie Paper Bag Waist Pant
5 Topshop -- Tall Paper Bag Waist Crop Wide-Leg Trousers
6 Lord & Taylor -- Plus Paper Bag Cotton Pants
7 Uniqlo -- High-Waist Ribbon Wide-Leg Pants
8 ASOS -- Tailored Wide-Leg Culotte With Paper Bag Waist
9 Free People -- Grazin' In The Grass Pant
10 ASOS -- High-Waisted Paper Bag Pants
11 Need Supply Co. -- Rossellini Pants In Blush
12 Uniqlo -- High-Waist Gathered Wide-Leg Pants
13 Venus -- Plus Size Belted Wide-Leg Pant
14 Reformation -- Bryant Pant
HuffPost may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page.
- This article originally appeared on HuffPost.