How do you celebrate your 100th year birthday with a bang? Simple–just make it extra “posh” and special just like Bentley will do in 2019. Starting January next year until the end of December 2019, every car that the company will manufacture will wear unique 2019 Bentley touches to mark its 100th year.
According to the British luxury marque, all these special features will ensure their models will be “true collectors’ items.” Every 2019 Bentley model that will be purchased between January and December next year will get the following:
- A modified Bentley Badge, with an added ‘1919-2019’ written in gold;
- The modified Bentley Badge will also appear on the gear lever, the boot, steering wheel, gear lever, bonnet, key fob, and wheel center caps;
- A special centenary welcome light;
- Gold stitching on the car’s upholstery;
- Gold-contrast stitching on the dashboard (for some models); and
- Gold-embroidered Bentley emblem on the headrests (for some models)
Bentley Motors Limited is a British brand of luxury cars and SUVs founded by W.O. Bentely in August 1919 in Cricklewood, North London.
The brand has earned a reputation for durability, and has gotten widespread fame due to its multiple wins in the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Its most popular models in the sports race arena include the recent Bentley R Type Continental, Bentley Turbo R, and Bentley Arnage down to its most current model lines that include the Continental Flying Spur, Continental GT, Bentley Bentayga and the Mulsanne.
Bentley’s biggest market as of November 2012 is China.
The post All 2019 Bentley Models will get Special, Limited Edition Badges appeared first on Carmudi Philippines.