Because content is still king
Are you in love with the written word? Do you enjoy creating and managing engaging content? Then check out these 5 jobs!
Happy job hunting, e27 Community!
- The role has a special focus on content marketing. The successful candidate will design and implement a strategy and marketing plan (short & long term) including products and brand management, communication and media plan, PR actions and media partnerships that help us utilise our existing pool of content for marketing and lead generation purposes. This task requires a high-level of creativity, a solid understanding of publishing processes and the ability to manage a pool of content authors.
- On the foundation of this content marketing model we expect from the successful candidate to lead the design and delivery of all user acquisition strategies like content marketing, SEO/SEM, e-mail marketing, social media marketing and display advertising campaigns.
- We also expect a continuous optimisation of the marketing funnel, which includes:
- monitoring of consumers’ behaviour and identifying consumers’ requirements
- planning, executing and measuring of experiments and conversion tests in a strong alignment with the product development team
- determine improvements of product offer and customer journey on our website
- Competition monitoring.
- Setting up reporting and evaluation system related to marketing goals and objectives
- Developing short- and long-term budget plans, monitoring progress, and evaluate performance
- Managing marketing team and coordinating at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the organisation
Salary (USD): Not specified
- Be stubbornly persistent in your mission to nurture TalentTribe into a brand that people know and love
- Unleash your creativity and distinct style in writing and craft consistent and compelling content that resonates with our brand label
- Have a constant finger on the pulse and embrace social perceptiveness – so that your copy will always be modern, relevant, and reactive
- Be resourceful in identifying new channels and opportunities we can use, to reach our target audience
- Think out-of-the-box for innovative ideas to increase the brand awareness of TalentTribe
- Learn and grow alongside our TalentTribe team, and share best practices with the team
Salary (SGD): 600 per month (US$428)
- Create a content pool for social media, newsletters, and marketing materials
- Oversee image and video production, streamline photo sourcing
- Maintain high quality on creative deliverables
- Curate and manage brand and product content on websites, blogs, social media, marketing promotion & communication materials
- Work with graphic design team and content marketing team to deliver requested content when necessary
- Contribute to social media communication strategy
Salary (TWD): Not specified
- The roles and responsibilities of the Content & Copywriting intern includes but are not limited to: developing CanLaw’s content marketing initiatives, copywriting for CanLaw’s social media marketing campaigns and writing articles for CanLaw’s blogs and external websites. (Bonus) You get to make memes!
Salary (MYR): 400 – 800 per month (US$90-180)
- Help our clients to develop and execute content marketing initiatives on major platforms
- Lead an ongoing ideation process for new story identification through suggestions (e.g. soliciting pitches, generating story ideas) and informed by social / search data
- Guide the creation of articles, videos, infographics, slideshows, and a variety of other content types
- Operate a predictable and manageable workflow, meeting the needs and expectations of various stakeholders and creating a process that allows others to feedback into the process
- Managing an editorial calendar by communicating with internal stakeholders, writers, designers and vendors
- Produce, curate and/or manage content (copywriting & design)
- Identify and vet content creators from Bolt’s network
- Monitor clients’ social media channels, initiate conversations with and respond to community comments referencing established brand and community guidelines within a timely manner
- Enforcing tone, style, and editorial best practices with creators
- Develop Bolt’s community strategy including content marketing, PR, events and social media
- Assist with other projects for copy, graphic, and calendar creation across all channels
Salary (USD): Not specified
Looking for other openings? Search for more jobs.
And are you a startup with job openings? Post them here.
Thanks and keep visiting e27 for more job openings!
Featured Image Credit: Gratisography
The post Here are 5 content jobs from Insight Guides, TalentTribe, Kdan, CanLaw and Bolt Media appeared first on e27.