How do you know when you have finally found 'The One'?
A new poll by WhatsYourPrice.com has discovered the five signs that women need to witness in their partner to confidently say 'He's The One'.
1. He knows how to make me happy and gives me emotional security.
2. My friends and family see in him what I see.
3. He makes the mundane seem interesting.
4. We share the same priorities in life such as wanting/not wanting children.
5. I am attracted to him and we are physically compatible.
Unsurprisingly men and women gave VERY different answers when asked this question, and blokes voted sex and physical 'compatibility' as the most crucial factor when finding their soul mate.
The men surveyed said they look for the following qualities before deeming someone their 'One'...
1. I am attracted to her and we are physically compatible.
2. I love her so much I do not desire anyone else.
3. She knows how to make me happy and gives me emotional security
4. We share the same life priorities such as wanting/not wanting children
5. She will look after me well.
We had a bit of a chuckle over the last one. What do they want a partner or a nanny?!
Dating expert Helen Croydon told us, "People can put too much emphasis on defining the things that make 'The One', often at the expense of enjoying the romance of a relationship. The most important thing is that your partner gives you the confidence and freedom to say what you feel and there's a genuine feeling of being wanted. Obviously if things are good, we hope these feelings will last forever but if you obsess too much about making that happen, you can forget to enjoy your partner in the first place."
So, are we our own worst enemies (or have we watched too many Katherine Heigl rom coms?)
We refuse to believe that true love DOESN'T exist...Heathcliff it's me it's Cathy and I'm here now dammit so come and get me!
What do you think? Do you have a soul mate checklist?
GOING SOLO MEANS BETTER ORGASMS
SEX TOYS THAT SUIT YOUR PERSONALITY
5 THINGS THAT ARE RUINING YOUR SEX LIFE
More on Yahoo
Top 5 Parenting Picks
Add a little variety to your family outings, and it's easy to have a lot of fun for very little money. More »Money-saving tips for a great family weekend
Let’s face it, no one likes to be stuck in a car for too long. And for young children, too long can sometimes mean anything more than five minutes. Whether it’s a daily commute or a longer journey, there are some simple steps parents can take to keep their kids happy on the road. More »5 ways to stay sane with kids in the car