League of Legends: Wild Rift has added five skins to its collection, featuring champions Dr. Mundo, Singed, Sona, Ashe, and Annie.
The three female champions in particular have received brand new splash arts inspired from their League of Legends visuals.
Muse Sona’s Wild Rift splash art immediately caught our attention, as she stands like an ethereal Greek goddess in her new form.
From curly and short hair, Muse Sona now has long, free-flowing locks that make her feel more like a mythological character. Her plunging dress has also been replaced with a sleeved white garment filled with gold details. Muse Sona’s harp-looking Etwahl has also been shaped with more intricate designs to match her overall look.
- The ultimate guide to Wild Rift for League of Legends players
- 5 Wild Rift streamers you need to watch right now
These five skins will be available at the Wild Rift store today, ranging from 525 to 725 Wild Cores.
- Corporate Dr. Mundo – 725 Wild Cores
- Augmented Singed – 725 Wild Cores
- Muse Sona – 725 Wild Cores
- Freljord Ashe – 525 Wild Cores
- Red Riding Annie – 525 Wild Cores