When it comes to parties or outings, you know exactly how to play around your cheeks to give them a glowing blush. But, don’t you just wish to have that healthy pink glow on your face that saves you from applying those unnatural cosmetic products on your face? Well ladies, if your answer is a ‘yes’, then you are at a right place.
Here we give you some wonderful tips to get rosy cheeks naturally. Take a look.
#1. Facial massage
Try facial massage to make your cheeks blush. Massage your cheeks with fingertips. This will help to improve blood circulation in your face, and will give your cheeks a natural blush.
#2. Exfoliate your cheeks
Exfoliating your skin is highly important to make your cheeks glow naturally. Dead skin cells often dampen the skin colour, making it look dull and drab. Regular exfoliation helps in removing dead cells and dust, and retains your cheeks' natural colour as well. So, you can try this simple homemade exfoliating scrub to get that natural tint on your face. Take some uncooked oatmeal and mix it with honey or milk to make a gentle scrub. Use this on your cheeks regularly to get the best results.
And, while you get indulged into this beauty treatment for naturally pink cheeks, make sure you do not commit any of these 6 Biggest Exfoliation Mistakes That A Bride-To-Be Should Never Make
#3. Wash face with warm water
Wash your face with warm water as it will help to increase blood circulation in your cheeks. This is a 'two-minute' solution to get rosy cheeks.
#4. Follow an exercise regime
Rosy cheeks have always been a sign of good health. So, if you are not feeling healthy, that too can be the reason behind lacklustre cheeks. Get into exercise mode to stimulate blood circulation throughout your body. The body will flush out toxins, and help in circulation of blood containing oxygen and nutrients. Exercising also keeps your complexion well-nourished. Hence, leaving your cheeks with a rosy tint.
#5. Healthy and balanced diet
Eat carotenoid-rich foods to get naturally coloured cheeks. Carotenoids are yellow, orange and red pigments found in fruits and vegetables that give them their natural colour. So, add colourful foods such as carrots, tomatoes, capsicums (even the red and yellow ones), peaches, melons and everything colourful to your diet. Also try and eat foods rich in vitamin C and E to get rosy cheeks.
#6. Drink plenty of water
Keep your system well hydrated. Drink six to eight glasses of water to help your body stay hydrated and flush out toxins. Water will help to keep your lips and mouth moist and soft.
In addition, here are some more home remedies that will help you get a beautiful glow on your cheeks naturally:
- Applying a pack of lemon juice and cucumber juice mixed with honey and milk, will make your cheeks glow pink.
- Clean your cheeks with apple cider vinegar to get those rosy cheeks. Soak cotton in it and pat them on your cheeks until it dries off.
- Applying vegetable juice on your cheeks is a good way to give them a healthy glow. Take some beetroot juice and mix some sugar crystals in it. Apply this on your face and keep it on for 15 minutes. After this, wash your face with plain water.
- Other than beetroot, you can also use grape juice, pomegranate juice or jamun fruit juice on your face.
- Grind a few almonds and mix them with crushed rose petals and honey. The pack may be easily stored in fridge for up to a week. Rose petals will add that rosy texture and colour to your cheeks. In fact, with regular usage the cheeks will become rosier in just a week!
- You can also make a paste of dried rose petals and apply that on you face to get a natural blush on your cheeks.
- Take some banana pulp, mix it with milk cream, and apply it on your face. Keep it for 20 minutes before washing it off with cold water.
- Applying cucumber and tomato pulp also proves to be helpful in achieving naturally rosy cheeks.
These tips are definitely going to make your cheeks rosy. However, if nothing works, try and fall in love. Your cheeks will blush and become rosier, quite naturally!