The "Organs-on-chips Market Research Report by Type, by End User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Organs-on-chips Market is expected to grow from USD 15.52 Million in 2019 to USD 84.09 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 32.52%.
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Organs-on-chips Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry so far and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward.
The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Organs-on-chips Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Organs-on-chips Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Organs-on-chips Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Organs-on-chips Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Organs-on-chips Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Organs-on-chips Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
3.1. Market Outlook
3.2. Type Outlook
3.3. Application Outlook
3.4. End User Outlook
3.5. Geography Outlook
3.6. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
4.2. Organs-on-chips Market, By Geography
5. Market Dynamics
184.108.40.206. Increasing focus on developing alternatives for animal testing models
220.127.116.11. Significant increase in research funding and venture capital investments for the development of organs-on-chips
18.104.22.168. Technological advancements and new products launches
22.214.171.124. Growing number of partnerships and collaborations between pharmaceutical companies and organs-on-chips manufacturers
126.96.36.199. Rising need for early detection of drug toxicity to minimize financial losses due to late-stage drug failure
188.8.131.52. Growing initiatives to increase awareness about organs-on-chips technologies
184.108.40.206. Issues related to the incorporation of organs-on-chips technologies into existing workflows
220.127.116.11. Growing focus on drug discovery activities
18.104.22.168. Application of organs-on-chips in oncology research
22.214.171.124. Development of multiple-organs-on-a-chip models
126.96.36.199. Complexity of organs-on-chips models
188.8.131.52. Dearth of skilled professionals
6. Market Insights
6.1. Porters Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6.3. Client Customizations
6.3.1. Developments In The Testing Of Human Organs-On-Chips
6.3.2. Organ-On-Chip Technology In Space
6.3.3. Automated Monitoring Of Organs-On-Chips
6.3.4. 3D Printing Of Organs-On Chips
6.3.5. Investment In Integration Of Individual Organs-on-Chips Into Humans-on-Chips
7. Global Organs-on-chips Market, By Type
8. Global Organs-on-chips Market, By Application
8.2. Drug Discovery
8.3. Physiological Model Development
8.4. Toxicology Research
9. Global Organs-on-chips Market, By End User
9.2. Academic & Research Institutes
9.3. Cosmetics Industry
9.4. Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- AxoSim, Inc
- CN Bio Innovations
- Emulate, Inc.
- HemoShear Therapeutics, LLC
- HREL Corporation
- InSphero AG
- Kirkstall Ltd.
- Organovo, Inc.
- SynVivo, Inc
- Tara Biosystems
- TissUse GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/29kyvd
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900