Actor Gregory Boyce and his girlfriend Natalie Adepoju died after accidental drug overdoses, a coroner has said.
Boyce, 30, and Adepoju, 27, were found dead in the Twilight star’s Las Vegas home on May 13.
On Monday, Clark County Coroner John Fudenberg ruled that their tragic deaths were the result of cocaine and fentanyl overdoses, reports Time.
Fentanyl, an opioid up to 100 times stronger than morphine, has been linked to thousands of deaths in the US.
Their bodies were found after police were summoned to a report of a dead body in a residential complex several miles east of the Las Vegas Strip, police previously said.
At the time, officials confirmed that foul play was not suspected.
Boyce was best-known for playing Tyler Crowley, a friend of Bella Swan, in the Twilight trilogy.
He is survived by his 10-year-old daughter, Alaya, while Adepoju had a young son, named Egypt.
Visit Mind for a list of resources to support those affected by addiction and dependency.