Google Asia-Pacific will lease around 33.3% of the total net lettable area at Alexandra Technopark (Credit: Frasers Commercial Asset Management Ltd)
A trustee of Frasers Commercial Trust (FCOT) has entered into a lease agreement with Google Asia-Pacific for the latter to lease space at Alexandra Technopark.
Google will take up around 344,100 sq ft of space or around 33.3% of the current total net lettable area of the property.
The lease will last for five years and commence in the first quarter of 2020. The average gross rent for the term is comparable to recent signing rents for the property, says FCOT.
Including the lease, the committed occupancy rate for the property is 93.7% as at June 25.
- Singapore Property for Sale & Rent, Latest Property News, Advanced Analytics Tools
- Google buys NYC's Chelsea Market building for US$2.4b
- Frasers Centrepoint and Frasers Commercial Trust to jointly buy UK’s Farnborough Business Park for $314.8 mln
- Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Singapore to vacate space at Alexandra Technopark
- Google’s 1 mil sq ft London HQ to begin in 2018
- En Bloc Calculator, Find Out If Your Condo Will Be The Next en-bloc
- HDB Resale Flats Up For Sale, Affordable Units Available