Motorists, brace yourselves for another round of road in major routes in Metro Manila.
The Department of Public Works and Highways announced that it will continue its road repair and reblocking works starting at 11 PM tonight, October 18, until October 21.
DPWH-National Capital Region (NCR) Director Ador G. Canlas said that several sections of EDSA are included in the list, specifically:
- From Camp Crame Gate to after Annapolis Street, beside MRT;
- Before Estrella Street, outer lane; and
- Panorama Building to Bansalangin Street, 1st lane from sidewalk
- After Aurora Boulevard to New York Street, 3rd lane from sidewalk; and
- Near National Irrigation Administration (NIA) South Road, 3rd lane from sidewalk.
Road works will also be undertaken at Katipunan Avenue/Circumferential Road 5 (C5) after C.P. Garcia Street, truck lane, northbound.
Other roads that will also undergo rehabilitation works are:
- Southbound direction of Gregorio Araneta Avenue (G. Araneta) from T. Arguelles to Bayanin, 1st lane from sidewalk;
- Eastbound direction of Quirino Highway from King Fisher Street to Belfast Road, inner lane;
- Eastbound General Luis Street from Rebisco Road to SB Diversion Road;
- Eastbound Elliptical Road after Maharlika Street, 6th lane from outer sidewalk; and
- Northbound of A. Bonifacio Avenue from J. Pineda Street to Marvex Street, 2nd lane from sidewalk.
Motorists are advised to take possible alternate routes to avoid possible traffic congestion on affected areas.
The post Another Round of Road Rehabilitation in Metro Manila This Weekend appeared first on Carmudi Philippines.