Most of Arsenal’s first-team appear to have been downgraded in Fifa 19.
Eagle-eyed fans spotted the player ratings during a sneak peek on the Fifa 19 demo, which is due to be released on September 13.
The Gunners struggled last season, finishing sixth and a whopping 12 points behind Liverpool as they missed out on a Champions League place for the second consecutive season.
Arsenal have endured a shaky start this season with several key players failing to fire for new boss Unai Emery – and this has been reflected in their in-game rankings.
Goalkeeper Petr Cech was handed the biggest drop – plummeting from 86 to 82, while Mesut Ozil has dropped two points to 86.
Elsewhere, defenders Laurent Koscielny and Shkodran Mustafi have both dropped from 84 to 82 while Alexandre Lacazette is down from 85 to 84.
And a spare a thought for new recruits Bernd Leno and Sokratis Papastathopoulos – just signing for the Gunners have seen their rankings drop to 84 from last season.
Here’s the full list of downgrades (compared with their FIFA 18 ratings) courtesy of Futhead.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang 87 (down from 88)
- Mesut Özil 86 (down from 88)
- Alexandre Lacazette 84 (down from 85)
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan 84 (down from 85)
- Bernd Leno 84 (down from 85)
- Sokratis Papastathopoulos 84 (down from 86)
- Aaron Ramsey 82 (no change)
- Shkodran Mustafi 82 (down from 84)
- Laurent Koscielny 82 (down from 84)
- Petr Cech 82 (down from 86)
Even star striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang isn’t immune to a drop, despite scoring 10 goals in 13 Premier League matches to finish last season.