Aberdeen Standard Investments (ASI) has appointed Sai Min Chow as the head of investment research, real estate, Asia Pacific
SINGAPORE (EDGEPROP) - Aberdeen Standard Investments (ASI) has appointed Sai Min Chow as the head of investment research, real estate, Asia Pacific. Sai will be based in Singapore, and will report to Andrew Allen, London-based global head of investment research, real estate.
This follows ASI’s expansion of its direct real estate business in the Asia-Pacific this year. ASI completed the acquisition of Orion Partners in February, and established a joint venture with Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank in June.
Prior to joining ASI, Sai was at Nomura Securities in Singapore for over a decade; his most recent role was as executive director responsible for Singapore and regional listed real estate investment research. He had previously held various real-estate securities research roles at Lehman and BNP Paribas.
- Sumitomo Mitsui, Aberdeen Standard to jointly invest in real estate
- How real estate drives smart city initiatives
- Real estate investors will seek high-quality, income-producing assets in APAC: BlackRock
- Singapore Property for Sale & Rent, Latest Property News, Advanced Analytics Tools
- Singapore Home Prices Have Bottomed, Hong Kong's Are ‘Crazy’: BNP
- Private-home prices to fall 7% to 10% by end-2017, says BNP Paribas
- En Bloc Calculator, Find Out If Your Condo Will Be The Next en-bloc
- HDB Resale Flats Up For Sale, Affordable Units Available