A two-storey Good Class Bungalow (GCB) at 80 Belmont Road will be featured at Knight Frank’s property auction on July 23. The freehold property is being sold through a mortgagee sale and has a guide price of about $42 million, or $1,557 psf on the land area.
Located in the luxurious Belmont Park GCB area, the home sits on a 27,000 sq ft plot and has a total floor area of 15,714 sq ft. The house also features a covered car porch, lift, playground, basketball court, and landscaped garden.
The house sits on a 27,000 sq ft plot at 80 Belmont Road (picture: Knight Frank Singapore)
“GCBs are limited in supply and availability, but many high-net-worth individuals in Singapore are looking for such ideal homes. Given the rarity of a GCB of this size being put up for auction, we anticipate the response to be good, especially as Belmont Park GCBs are well sought after,” says Sharon Lee, head of auction and sales at Knight Frank Singapore.
Over the last 12 months, two GCBs in the area have changed hands. The latest was the 15,004 sq ft property at 63 Belmont Road, which fetched $39.8 million ($2,653 psf) last month. In August last year, the property at 43 Belmont Road transacted for $33.8 million ($2,243 psf).
The auction will be held on July 23 at Amara Singapore.
- Singapore Property for Sale & Rent, Latest Property News, Advanced Analytics Tools
- ‘YOLO’ mentality and foreign buying interest widen old-new property price gap
- House of curves
- Leshan Gardens in Geylang up for sale
- Four freehold Geylang shophouses on the market for $14 mil
- En Bloc Calculator, Find Out If Your Condo Will Be The Next en-bloc
- HDB Resale Flats Up For Sale, Affordable Units Available