KUALA LUMPUR: Tabung Haji (TH) has advised the public to be wary of dubious Haj packages and promotions, which have been spread recently through social media.
For this year’s Haj season, TH has authorised 20 local travel agencies to offer Haj package services. The Pilgrims Fund has not appointed any individuals to be middlemen or agents in matters related to Haj packages, it said in a statement.
Pilgrims who received offer letters to perform the Haj this year and plan to take up the offer are advised to only use the services provided by the companies licensed by TH.
TH stressed that any individual or tourist agency offering Haj packages without the necessary licence from TH is committing an offence, and legal action can be taken against them.
The list of approved tourist agencies is available at all TH branches and on the fund’s website (www.tabunghaji.com). They are:
1. TH Travels & Services Sdn. Bhd.
2. Alif Travel & Tours Sdn. Bhd.
3. Andalusia Travel & Tours Sdn. Bhd.
4. Ash-Har Travel & Tours Sdn. Bhd.
5. Batuta Travel & Tours Sdn. Bhd.
6. C. S. Holidays Sdn. Bhd.
7. Citra Travel & Tours Sdn. Bhd.
8. Felda Travel Sdn. Bhd.
9. Gemilang Travel and Tours Sdn. Bhd.
10. Misbah Travel & Tours Sdn. Bhd.
11. Masamas Travel & Tours Sdn. Bhd.
12. MKM Ticketing Travel & Tours Sdn. Bhd.
13. Platinum Gesture Travel & Tours Sdn. Bhd.
14. Rayhar Travels Sdn. Bhd.
15. Syarikat Pelancungan Yaskin Sdn. Bhd.
16. TM Tours & Travel Sdn. Bhd.
17. Touch Me Travel & Tours Sdn. Bhd.
18. Utas Travel & Tours Worldwide Holidays Sdn. Bhd.
19. Wira Saujana Travels & Tours Sdn. Bhd.
20. Zahafiz Travel & Tours Sdn. Bhd.
For further information, the public can contact TH’s Customer Care centre at 03-6207 1919.