The teen pop star kept it wonderfully casual on Sunday with her brother Finneas O’Connell to sing her hit “Bad Guy” for the iHeart Living Room Concert for America on Fox. (Watch below.)
The siblings kicked back on their sofa at home in L.A. and performed like there was no one else there, which only accentuated the presentation’s charm.
In introducing the pair for the coronavirus charity concert, host Elton John reassured parents of children now housebound due to the pandemic that home-schooled kids, as Eilish was, can “grow up to win a bunch of Grammys.”
Viewers called the collaboration “effortless” and “cool.”
Love this un-produced acoustic version of Tough Guy, and Billie Eilish seems so stunningly effortless. https://t.co/KDty3vIS62— Eric Pape (@ericpape) March 30, 2020
She makes it so effortless 😭😭 AMAZING PERFORMANCE— 🍒Ham✨155 DAYS TILL HARRY (@hamsunflower) March 30, 2020
A HuffPost Guide To Coronavirus
- Stay up to date with our live blog as we cover the COVID-19 pandemic
- When will life return to normal? Europe has some answers.
- Digestive issues might be an early sign of coronavirus
- How to file for unemployment if you’ve been laid off
- Avoiding going to the store? Here’s how to order groceries online.
- What to do if you live with someone with COVID-19
- How often do we really need to wash our faces?
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.
This article originally appeared on HuffPost.