As a parent, it can sometimes feel like your to-do list is never-ending.
You have so many responsibilities to fulfill, chores to complete, and errands to run.
Stressful, isn’t it?
In this article, I’ll share with you six things to say “no” to as a parent. When you say “no” to these things, I’m confident that you’ll become a happier – and better – parent.
Here they are:
1. Say “no” to perfection
Do you strive for perfection?
Some parents hold on to these ideals:
- They should never lose their temper.
- They should always be cheerful.
- Their home should be neat and clean all the time.
- They should be involved in charity work and in serving the community.
- They should have an active social life.
- Their children should be well-behaved.
- Their children should perform well in school.
- Their children should excel inRead More »from 6 things happy parents say ‘no’ to