BRIEF-Enquest Awarded Block PM409 Production Sharing Contract

Dec 4 (Reuters) - EnQuest PLC:

* AWARDED BLOCK PM409 PRODUCTION SHARING CONTRACT IN PARTNERSHIP WITH PETRONAS CARIGALI SDN BHD BY PETRONAS

* CO WILL OPERATE BLOCK PM409 WITH A PARTICIPATING INTEREST OF 85.0%, WITH PCSB OWNING REMAINING 15.0%

* WITHIN INITIAL FOUR-YEAR EXPLORATION TERM OF PSC, PARTNERS ARE COMMITTED TO DRILLING OF ONE WELL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)