April 21 (Reuters) - Roma Group Ltd :
* Luk, Kee Yan Kelvin an executive director, chairman of
board and Chief Executive Officer of group, had been arrested by
ICAC on 19 April 2017
* Luk has tendered his resignation as an executive director,
chairman of board, chief executive officer of group
* Chan Hong Nei Connie has been appointed as an executive
* Luk has been subsequently released on bail.
* Investigation has no material adverse impact to group and
business and operations of group remain normal.
* Yue, Kwai Wa Ken, an executive director, has been
redesignated as chairman of board and Chief Executive Officer of
group with effect from 20 April 2017
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage: