April 26 (Reuters) - Zall Group Ltd
* company is not aware of any circumstance suggesting that
company's stock price is being manipulated
* would like to clarify that it had not issued any new share
to Fullshare's chairman.
* confirms that there had been no default on outstanding
debt under us$100 million convertible bonds issued by company
* acquisition of Fullshare shares by company in June 2015
was a standalone transaction and unrelated to acquisition of
co's shares by Fullshare from its chairman
* report wrongly attributes increase in co's stock price to
fullshare's equity investment in co leading to stock price being
* "denies all misstatements and false assertions concerning
group in report"
* would like to emphasize that group's financial position
remains healthy and stable.
* reference is made to report issued by Glaucus Research
Group on 25 April 2017 in relation to Fullshare
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage: