Yes, COVID-related restrictions have changed the way people celebrate major milestones this year. But at Woman's Day, we think the celebrations should — and, in some cases, need — to continue (as long as you're following social distance protocols, of course.) And that's especially true for graduations. The Class of 2020 missed out on a lot of major moments this year, from prom to senior day to their grand walk across the stage to receive that coveted and hard-earned diploma. But you can still celebrate their educational accomplishments by gathering loves ones for a virtual graduation ceremony. And one way to elevate the pomp and circumstance of any online celebration is to download a fun, festive graduation Zoom background.
Below, you'll find five custom, themed backgrounds to use during your virtual graduation ceremony. There are simple ones, animated options, and, of course, plenty of caps (though only the grad will tossing their mortarboard in the air.) Follow the quick Zoom background tutorial and then download any (or all) of these festive birthday backgrounds to take your virtual celebration to the next level.
How to upload a Zoom background:
- Download your favorite birthday background below, and save it to your computer.
- Log in to the Zoom web portal, and download the desktop app. (Sign up if you haven't already—it's free!)
- In the top right corner, click the settings icon—the button that looks like a gear.
- In the settings menu, click "Virtual Background."
- Click the "+" and upload your background of choice.
- Make sure "mirror my video" is unchecked in the bottom of the window, and you're good to go!
Right Click And Save These Photos To Download The Woman's Day Graduation Zoom Backgrounds:
You Might Also Like