Bridge+ 79 Robinson Road (Credit: CapitaLand)
SINGAPORE (EDGEPROP) - CapitaLand’s co-working brand Bridge+ is expanding to the CBD, in the group’s upcoming Grade-A office development at 79 Robinson Road. This will be the second outlet of Bridge+ in Singapore.
Scheduled to open in 3Q2020, Bridge+ 79 Robinson Road will cater to fintech companies and startups.
It will span three floors, offering a mix of workplace solutions which comprise flexi desks, dedicated desks and private suites for various team sizes. It will also curate community-driven programmes to foster connections among its members.
The upcoming co-working space is developed by CapitaLand in partnership with Mitsui & Co Ltd and Tokyo Tatemono Co Ltd.
The 29-storey office building at 79 Robinson Road is in close proximity to Tanjong Pagar MRT Station and the upcoming Shenton Way MRT Station. It has a total office net lettable area of over 500,000 sq ft.
The flagship space of Bridge+ in Singapore is in Ascent building at Singapore Science Park. Companies working out of this outlet include AXA REV, Dyson and Johnson & Johnson.
Bridge+ at 79 Robinson Road will be the ninth co-working space under the Bridge+ brand in Asia, with other outlets in Shanghai, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Dalian and Chongqing in China; as well as in Bangalore, India.
Bridge+ has signed MOUs with key fintech players, which include the Asean Financial Innovation Network (AFIN), FinTech Consortium, LongHash, Singapore FinTech Association, Collaboratory and United Overseas Bank. EY and Tribe Accelerator have also pledged their support for the FinTech Hub initiative at Bridge+ 79 Robinson Road.
“Through a series of partnerships, we aim to create a vibrant fintech ecosystem driving innovation through knowledge-sharing, cross-fertilisation of ideas and multi-disciplinary collaborations,” says Manohar Khiatani, senior executive director at CapitaLand Group.
In September, Bridge+ signed an MOU with AFIN to provide fintech firms in the API Exchange online community with resources to support their expansion in Asia.
- Paya Lebar Quarter: The allure of live, work and play
- Gather: Redefining co-working with wellness
- The Great Room wins with bespoke and flexible spaces
- Singapore Property for Sale & Rent, Latest Property News, Advanced Analytics Tools
- Australia’s workplace concierge First Contact launches in Singapore; eyes regional expansion
- Shophouse on Bussorah Street going for $6.1 mil
- Singapore has the best prospects for investment in Asia-Pacific
- Bugis and Duxton shophouses on the market
- En Bloc Calculator, Find Out If Your Condo Will Be The Next en-bloc
- HDB Resale Flats Up For Sale, Affordable Units Available