Raffles City Chongqing opening crowd (Credit: CapitaLand)
SINGAPORE (Sept 9): Over 900,000 shoppers visited CapitaLand’s largest Raffles City development, Raffles City Chongqing, during the mall’s opening weekend.
The mall is the largest to open in Chongqing this year, with about 40% of the 400 international and local brands being new-to-market brands, flagships or new concepts – including C&A, Old Navy and GAP.
The 235,000 sqm shopping mall was the first component in the 1.12 million sqm megastructure to open its doors to the public on Friday.
Other international favourites include Calvin Klein, Lego and Alienware. F&B brands such as Haidilao hotpot and TWG Tea are also making their debut in Chongqing.
Read more on The Edge Singapore
- Singapore Property for Sale & Rent, Latest Property News, Advanced Analytics Tools
- Keppel REIT selling Bugis Junction Towers for $547.5 mil
- 10 Inspirational Layout Ideas for CapitaLand’s Iconic New Condo One Pearl Bank
- Pair of shophouses on Duxton Road on the market for $11 mil
- Q Bay Residences unit for sale at $955,000
- En Bloc Calculator, Find Out If Your Condo Will Be The Next en-bloc
- HDB Resale Flats Up For Sale, Affordable Units Available