Rising Technological Obsolescence of Older Cars will Drive the Market Growth During the Forecast Period
The car leasing market is expected to register a CAGR of over 15% during 2020-2024, as per the latest research report by Technavio. The report offers a detailed analysis of the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the market in optimistic, probable, and pessimistic forecast scenarios.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201001005196/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Car Leasing Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire).
Request for Technavio’s market report estimates including pre- and post-COVID-19 impact on car leasing market. Download a Free Sample Report on the impact of COVID-19 pandemic analysis.
Due to the extensive spread of the virus across the globe, the Industrials sector is anticipated to have Negative impact. The car leasing market will also showcase Negative impact during 2020-2024.
Car Leasing Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Car Leasing Market is segmented as below:
- Commercial Customers
- Non-commercial Customers
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
APAC will offer several growth opportunities to market vendors during the forecast period. The large volume production of automotive, the rising population, and the growing spending power will significantly drive car leasing market growth in this region over the forecast period. China, India, Australia, South Korea, Japan, and Indonesia are the key markets for car leasing services in APAC. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions.
The Industrials market is anticipated to have an indirect impact while the car leasing market demand will show At par growth. View market snapshot before purchasing
Off-lease cars has been an instrumental factor in influencing the growth of car leasing market. Technavio offers custom research analysis on the crucial pointers to highlight the impact of COVID-19 on the market across the supply chain.
Key Considerations for Market Forecast:
- Impact of lockdowns, supply chain disruptions, demand destruction, and change in customer behavior
- Optimistic, base case and pessimistic scenarios for all markets as the impact of pandemic unfolds
- Pre- as well as post-COVID 19 market estimates
- Quarterly impact analysis as the spread reaches a global level and updates on market estimates
Get more insights about the global trends impacting the future of car leasing market, Request Free Sample @ https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41043
Car Leasing Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Key players in the market have been launching several initiatives and introducing innovative products and services to cater to a larger target audience during the pandemic. Major market participants include ALD SA, Arval Service Lease, Athlon Car Lease International BV, Avis Budget Group Inc., Deutsche Leasing AG, Enterprise Holdings Inc., Europcar Mobility Group SA, Hertz Global Holdings Inc., LeasePlan Corporation NV, and Sixt SE.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user by Volume
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user by volume placement
- Commercial customers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Non-commercial customers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user by volume
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ALD SA
- Arval Service Lease
- Athlon Car Lease International BV
- Avis Budget Group Inc.
- Deutsche Leasing AG
- Enterprise Holdings Inc.
- Europcar Mobility Group SA
- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc.
- LeasePlan Corporation NV
- Sixt SE
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.