There are tons of adapters out there that let you connect a Lightning charger to your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus while also listening to music through wired headphones. Unfortunately, however, users have had issues with many of them as new iOS updates have been released. The Charm Sonic iPhone 7 Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter is the latest and greatest option out there, and it has been updated to work with the most recent versions of iOS. As expected, it provides a standard Lightning port for charging as well as a regular 3.5mm audio jack for your headphones. Apple isn’t bringing the headphone jack back to its iPhone lineup anytime soon, so do yourself a favor and grab one of these nifty accessories.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- New version, support iOS 10.3.Perfect design for iPhone 7/7 Plus headphones Adapter and Charge Adapter,Enjoy your music world..
- Built with high quality materials,Enjoy music with your favorite headphone any time, any where
- Convenience to use it, just plug your iPhone 7 and 7 Plus splitter in and you are ready. Easy to put it in your bag
- High efficient transmission for iPhone 7/7 Plus Charger Earphone headphone Adapter.
- Listening and Charging Same Time-It supports simultaneous charging and audio output,Just enjoy the fun of listening to music while charging.
Trending right now:
- The iPhone 8 design was ‘confirmed’ – and it’s not the one everybody hates
- Nokia’s first iPhone killer actually looks good
- Verizon drops to third place in new wireless speed test