It’s no secret that Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson‘s No. 1 fan is his wife, Ciara. Whether cheering him on from the sidelines during practice drills or posting IG pics with her family sporting Wilson’s NFL jersey, the R&B singer has her hubby’s back, no matter what. And on game day, she always puts her best face forward.
In the video above, New York City-based makeup artist and groomer Fatimot Isadare breaks down the steps to re-create Ciara’s barely-there makeup look. Skip the foundation, grab your brow pencil, concealer, mascara, and follow along!
1. Fill in brows with NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Espresso where needed for a natural, groomed shape.
2. Apply Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer to create the illusion of brightness and instantly “wake up” eyes.
3. Blend contour powder into hollows of cheeks and along hairline. Try Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate in Intensity Two.
4. Set makeup and remove shine by gently buffing face with Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder.
5. Use L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara to coat top and bottom lashes.
6. Add a bit of warmth to the skin with MAC Blush in Raizin, an amazing matte reddish-brown shade that looks great on deeper complexions.
7. Tap Madina Chic & Shine Illuminating Stick onto upper cheekbones and center of lids.
8. Layer MAC Lipglass in Bittersweet Me and Chestnut onto lips, then use your fingertips to press in color.
Read more from Yahoo Lifestyle:
- Are you ready to get Pink’s voluminous short-hair video look?
- ‘They see pictures, they say goals!’ How to copy Cardi B’s ‘Bodak Yellow’ winged eyeliner
- The time-saving trick to use if you want Mandy Moore’s retro-glam curls