Classes are still suspended in the following areas:
Mandaluyong (K to HS), Quezon City (K to HS), Marikina (K to HS), Pasay (K to HS), Caloocan (K to HS), Valenzuela (K to HS), Navotas City (all levels), Parañaque (all levels), Muntinlupa (all levels), Manila (K to HS), Taguig (all levels), Makati (K to HS) and Pasig (all levels).
Local government offices (except for emergency and relief operations): Taguig (except Calamity Response)
Government Offices: Professional Regulation Commission
Malolos, Bulacan (K to HS) and Pampanga (all levels); Laguna Governor ER Ejercito also called off classes in all levels in Laguna for August 10.
1. Ateneo de Manila, AGS, AHS, LS, ASMPH, AGSB, and ASOG (Ateneo Law School to resume classes on August 10)
2. Far Eastern University Manila, FEU-EAC, FEU Makati, FEU Cavite, and FEU Diliman
3. Miriam College (work will resume on August 10; classes will resume on August 11)
4. Colegio de San Juan de Letran (Classes will resume on August 13)
5. De La Salle University, Taft, Makati Extension, and Ortigas Extension (classes will resume on Aug. 13)
6. University of the Philippines Integrated School (classes will resume on August 13)
7. University of Santo Tomas (classes will resume on August 13)
8. University of the East Manila and Caloocan
9. Centro Escolar University (offices resume on August 10)