It's your last chance to enter our exclusive Soccerway competition to be within the chance of winning a Manchester United 2016-17 shirt! All you have to do is register with our partner site and become a part of their online community.
By registering, you won’t only be entered to into the prize draw to win a 2016-17 Manchester United shirt, but you can access some great extra features on the site and be in the know first about any Soccerway developments.
You’ll also be able to enter exclusive competitions and have the opportunity to download their weekly betting guides. The guide takes you through all the stats surrounding the biggest upcoming games from around the world.
The best minds behind the site use the tools available to Soccerway readers to analyse where the value might lie across a wide range of countries and competitions.
The team have already landed three winning accumulators since launch, and the publication is now regularly making profit to level stakes. The latest release saw a total of nine winners.
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to entrants aged 16 years or over.
2. Promotion starts: Wednesday 15th February 2017. Closing date for receipt of entries: Wednesday 15th March 2017 (11:59pm BST).
3. The Prize is either a Manchester United 2016-17 home or away shirt.
3.1 This prize is non-transferable, returnable or refundable and winning product is not redeemable for cash.
3.2 Goal will not accept liability of lost, stolen or damaged goods.
4. Goal may partially or totally alter, extend or cancel this draw and reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
5. We will not accept entries from agents, organised groups, entries automatically generated by computer, incomplete or corrupted entries, or any entries which are not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
6. We do not accept responsibility for any entries lost or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
7. The first entry drawn at random under independent supervision from all correct and valid entries received by the closing date will win the Prize. Goal’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner will be notified by email no later than Wednesday 22nd March 2017.
9. In order to enter this competition you must become a registered user with Soccerway and agree to the T&Cs displayed during the registration process.
10. By entering the competition, you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of your personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of the Promotion. All claim instructions form part of the terms and conditions.