- Pandemic alert as four more cases emerge in Britain
- Italian outbreak: search for coronavirus 'patient zero'
- Billions of dollars wiped off global stock markets amid coronavirus panic
- Covid-19 symptoms: what to look for and how to treat it
- What is a pandemic and what happens if one is declared?
- Subscribe to The Telegraph, free for 30 days
A seventh person is reported to have died in Italy from coronavirus, as the country tries to lock down the spread of the disease - some 50,000 people in a dozen towns are effectively in quarantine.
Meanwhile, South Korea reported 161 more coronavirus cases on Monday, taking the nationwide total to 763 and making it the world's largest total outside China.
Four Britons rescued from the coronavirus-hit Diamond Princess cruise ship in Japan are being treated at specialist centres in the north of England after testing positive for the illness.
Follow the latest updates here.