The global corporate leadership training market size is poised to grow by USD 26.7 billion during 2020-2024, according to the latest report by Technavio. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The report also provides the market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Download a Free Sample of REPORT with COVID-19 Crisis and Recovery Analysis.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201001005186/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Corporate Leadership Training Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
The increased spending on corporate leadership training will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the corporate leadership training market. Organizations are increasingly adopting corporate leadership training to overcome the challenge of attrition, especially at top positions. It is more cost-effective for a company to fill senior positions from within its hierarchy than hire an external resource. Hence, organizations are increasingly investing in leadership training for their employees to groom them as leaders. Corporate leadership training will allow companies to cope with the rapidly changing business environment and enhance the capability of employees to take on leadership roles as and when needed. Organizations are also investing in sophisticated leadership training programs to develop a rich pipeline of leadership talent.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
- The major corporate leadership training market growth came from ILT segment. ILT is delivered using blackboards or whiteboards, and an overhead projector, and often involves the format of storytelling. Corporate organizations prefer the ILT mode of corporate leadership training as it is interactive, flexible, and engaging. Market growth in this segment will be slower than the growth of the market in the blended training and online training segments.
- North America was the largest corporate leadership training market in 2019, and the region will offer several growth opportunities to market vendors during the forecast period. The presence of a robust and advanced infrastructure and growing awareness about the importance of corporate leadership training for enhancing leadership skills in large MNCs in North America will significantly influence corporate leadership training market growth in this region. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions.
- The global corporate leadership training market is fragmented. Articulate Global Inc., City & Guilds Group, D2L Corp., GP Strategies Corp., Interaction Associates Inc., Miller Heiman Group Inc., NIIT Ltd., PeopleFluent Holdings Corp., Skillsoft Ltd., and Wilson Learning Worldwide Inc. are some of the major market participants. To help clients improve their market position, this corporate leadership training market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the market leaders.
- As the business impact of COVID-19 spreads, the global corporate leadership training market 2020-2024 is expected to have Neutral growth. As the pandemic spreads in some regions and plateaus in other regions, we revaluate the impact on businesses and update our report forecasts.
Read the full report here: https://www.technavio.com/report/report/corporate-leadership-training-market-industry-analysis
The emergence of Gamification in Corporate Training will be a Key Market Trend
The low level of engagement and participation in training programs has resulted in innovations such as the adoption of gaming technology in corporate leadership training programs. Gamification increases the participation and engagement levels of employees. Gamification in corporate leadership training will encourage friendly competition and a spirit of achievement and bring about considerable behavioral changes. Deloitte collaborated with Badgeville, a technology company, to introduce gamification in the training process. The emergence of gamification in corporate training, which is one of the critical corporate leadership training market trends, will positively influence the growth of the market.
Technavio’s sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the report, such as the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more. Request a free sample report
Corporate Leadership Training Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist corporate leadership training market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the corporate leadership training market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the corporate leadership training market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of corporate leadership training market vendors
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application placement
- ILT - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Blended Training - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online Training - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Articulate Global Inc.
- City & Guilds Group
- D2L Corp.
- GP Strategies Corp.
- Interaction Associates Inc.
- Miller Heiman Group, Inc.
- NIIT Ltd.
- PeopleFluent Holdings Corp.
- Skillsoft Ltd.
- Wilson Learning Worldwide, Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.