Technavio has been monitoring the fleet telematics systems market and it is poised to grow by $ 38.8 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 23% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200803005359/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Fleet Telematics Systems Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. AT&T Inc., Bridgestone Corp., Continental AG, Geotab Inc., Michelin Group, Microlise Group Ltd., Omnitracs LLC, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Trimble Inc., and Verizon Communications Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The benefits in terms of cost savings have been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, advanced analytics usage to optimize vehicle efficiency might hamper market growth.
Fleet Telematics Systems Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Fleet Telematics Systems Market is segmented as below:
- Aftermarket Fleet Telematics Systems
- OEM Fleet Telematics Systems
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41242
Fleet Telematics Systems Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our fleet telematics systems market report covers the following areas:
- Fleet Telematics Systems Market size
- Fleet Telematics Systems Market trends
- Fleet Telematics Systems Market industry analysis
This study identifies integration with video-based safety system which precisely tracks driver behavior as one of the prime reasons driving the fleet telematics systems market growth during the next few years.
Fleet Telematics Systems Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the fleet telematics systems market, including some of the vendors such as AT&T Inc., Bridgestone Corp., Continental AG, Geotab Inc., Michelin Group, Microlise Group Ltd., Omnitracs LLC, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Trimble Inc., and Verizon Communications Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the fleet telematics systems market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Fleet Telematics Systems Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist fleet telematics systems market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the fleet telematics systems market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the fleet telematics systems market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of fleet telematics systems market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type placement
- Aftermarket fleet telematics systems - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- OEM fleet telematics systems - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- AT&T Inc.
- Bridgestone Corp.
- Continental AG
- Geotab Inc.
- Michelin Group
- Microlise Group Ltd.
- Omnitracs LLC
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Trimble Inc.
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.