General Moeldoko, the head of Indonesia’s Armed Forces, has clarified that he had not apologised for the naming of a warship after two Indonesian marines who had been involved in the 1965 MacDonald House bombing in Singapore. …
- COMMENT: Xenophobia rears its ugly head in Singapore once more 23 hours ago
- Driving a $900,000 Porsche 918 Spyder to the future Sat, Apr 19, 2014
It’s more than just its inherent speed, or the whooshing noise that fills the cabin like a school choir jamming with James Hetfield. It’s what it represents in an industry full of skeptics. It’s a portal into the future – a time capsule left by some mad scientist born decades too soon. It’s something that shouldn’t exist. And yet it does.
- 919 reasons to love: Flickr photo of the day Sat, Apr 19, 2014
We've brought you the drive video of the $900,000 Porsche 918 Spyder -- an 887-hp hybrid supercar with two electric motors working in harmony with a big 4.6-liter V-8. But how about this? Porsche's hybrid Le Mans racer -- the 919 Hybrid, sent to us by Kevin Leech. Get on board with electrification, folks. Because it's taking over the world.
- COMMENT: Xenophobia rears its ugly head in Singapore once more
- Singaporeans slam NEA's $120 licence requirement for tissue sellers
- 10 Reasons Why Liang Court is the closest thing to Japan you can find in Singapore
Land of the Rising Sun, in Singapore Little do we know, we can actually experience some of Japan right here in Singapore. I'm talking about celebrating traditional cultural events and festivals such as Oshogatsu (Japan New Year, 1 Jan), Hinamatsuri (Doll Festival, 3 Feb), Kodomo No Hi (Children's Day, 5 May) and Tanabata (Star Festival, 7 July).