DBS has rolled out nine video teller machines (VTMs) across Singapore to provide 24-hour banking services, and “face-to-face” assistance via live-video streaming.
The machines are the first of their kind here.
The VTMs are also able to dispense internet banking security tokens instantly and allows for customers to apply for DBS/POSB debit cards and obtain them on the spot.
Customer service officers are available as an option via live-video streaming daily through the VTMs from 8:30am to midnight.
In order to use the VTMS, customers will need to have a valid form of identification such as their identity card or passport, or their ATM card for verification, as well as their mobile phone for more complex transactions requiring an SMS one time password.
DBS/POSB VTMs are located at the following branches:
– POSB Rivervale Plaza
– DBS SUTD
– POSB Bukit Batok West
– POSB Kampong Ubi
– POSB Tampines Hub
– POSB Yishun North
– POSB Toa Payoh North
– POSB Bedok North
– POSB Ang Mo Kio Central
The following services are available at DBS/POSB VTMs round-the-clock:
– Instant replacement of debit cards
– Instant application and provision of debit cards
– Instant internet banking token replacement
– Card Services
– Request for iBanking Secure Device
– Update Particulars
– Balance Enquiry
– Bill Payment for cashline (with card)
– Pay DBS or POSB credit cards bills
– Additional cheque book requests
– Telephone banking pin (replacement)
– Delete GIRO arrangement
– Change GIRO Payment Limit
– Stop Payment of Cheque for CASA accounts
– Request for Statements