MANILA – A directive has been given by PNP Chief Ronald ‘Bato’ dela Rosa to police officers in Region 4-B to be alert for the immediate arrest of alias “RJ”, the suspect who abandoned a vehicle at Batangas port on Tuesday where two kilograms of suspected shabu had been found.
PNP Chief Dela Rosa said the suspect have possibly gone to Mindoro, Romblon, Boracay, and other areas in Region 4-B to be able to escape from the authorities.
“Mga pulis natin sa kabila, Iloilo, Boracay or Calapan, pinag alerto na natin para makuha na yung RJ na yun (We have alerted our police in Iloilo, Boracay and Calapan to capture alias RJ),” he said.
Alias RJ was able to escape from the police at a buy-bust operation in Barangay BF Homes Parañaque after noticing he was transacting with a cop.
“Inutusan lang sya na mag transport pero yung distributor talaga yun ang may kapital sya yung mag buy and sell ng droga (He was told to transport drugs but the distributor has the capital to buy and sell drugs),” Dela Rosa added.
The PNP chief has already boasted of the police’s accomplishments although the suspect is yet to be arrested. – Sherwin Culubong | UNTV News & Rescue
The post Dela Rosa calls for immediate arrest of suspect who left 2kg shabu at Batangas Port appeared first on UNTV News.