The markets aren’t showing much change at the open. Investors will be busy with a number of earnings reports as they monitor President Trump’s trip to China. Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous, Jen Rogers, Jared Blikre and Brittany Jones-Cooper discuss the big stories of the day.
- Virginia, NJ pick new democratic governors
- US, China companies sign $9B deal
- Trump to discuss North Korea, trade in China
- How much has Trump influenced stock performance?
- Shares of 21st Century Fox are rallying
- Snapchat and Twitter to adopt new looks to gain more users
- MGM Resorts’ earnings fall
- Lending Club tanks on lower sales forecast, revenue miss
- Game maker Take Two soars on GTA sales, raises outlook
- Target to close a dozen stores
- Evolving views of millennial men could end sexual harassment
- Uber, NASA team up to develop flying taxis
- British Airways releases: An etiquette guide to flying
What are your thoughts on a NASA, Uber partnership?
– Call me George Jetson
– Elon Musk will beat them
– It’ll never happen
– I won’t be the guinea pig