BELGRADE, SERBIAJULY 27, 2020SOURCE: AFPTV
1. Tilt down Belgrade Waterfront site 2. Close-up sewage waste in the River Sava 3. Mid shot septic tank waste flowing into the river Danube4. Close-up stream carrying toxic waste to the Danube river 5. Pan right septic tank waste flowing into the river Danube 6. Mid shot waste water at the sewerage site 7. Wide shot Belgrade and the Sava river 8. Mid shot fishermen with children fishing 9. Mid shot fishermen's house
10. SOUNDBITE 1 - Mladen Jovic, fisherman (male, 59 years old, Serbian , 21 sec): "We have killed all our rivers, we will kill this one too. The Danube is a very strong and powerful river that carries (the pollution .ed), but it can’t do it anymore. It used to have a coastline and it was flowing, now there isn’t any of that left. It is 3-meters deep in the middle of the river, and it used to be 20-meters deep."
11. Close-up polluted water in the River Sava
12. SOUNDBITE 2 - Dragoljub Ristic, President of the Fisherman Association of Serbia (male, Serbian , 17 sec): "I want to cry, and nobody cares. The state received subsidies from European Union, started building a water purification plant, and that has gone. Money is being sucked out, but it seems that it is going to the wrong side. Nobody cares about the Danube. The situation in general, when it comes to ecology, is disastrous."
13. Mid shot faeces and waste in the river water