Markets are surging in the early hours. It’s all thanks to strong quarterly results from 3M and Caterpillar. However, there are a lot of other major earnings reports on the docket this morning. Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous, Seana Smith and Ethan Wolff-Mann discuss the reports you need to know about.
- McDonald’s sales beat estimates
- Chipotle to report results after the close—what to watch
- GM posts a profit in every segment in Q3
- CAT soars on rev/EPS beat, strong demand in US and China
- 3M delivers record sales
- Lockheed Martin falls on revenue and earnings miss
- Whirlpool issues a profit warning
- Sears to stop selling Whirlpool appliances
- Apple’s iPhone X shipments may be smaller than expected
- Pres Trump will meet with GOP senators
- Refugees will be allowed into U.S. with new rules
- Uber sees a drop among business travelers: Certify
- Snoop Dogg stars in ‘The Joker’s Wild’ reboot on TBS
Into which restaurant chain would you invest $1,000?