The following roads will undertake reblocking and repairs by the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) starting 11 PM tonight, September 6, until September 9:
- EDSA Bansalangin to North Ave. U-turn (5th lane from sidewalk)
- EDSA Eugenio Lopez – Timog MRT Station Lagarian Creek to Arayat Cubao
- EDSA Magallanes-Baclaran Bus Stop to Magallanes-Alabang Bus Stop (outer lane)
- C-5 Road near Market Market
- Taguig City fronting Palar Village 254 M before KM 17+000
- Quezon City along EDSA Southbound between West Avenue and Philam Village
- Quirino Highway Salvia St. to before Belfast Road (inner lane)
- Elliptical Rd before Commonwealth Ave. (3rd lane from outer sidewalk)
- Novaliches General Luis Oriental Tin to Rebisco
- A. Bonifacio Ave. near J. Pineda St. (1st lane from sidewalk)
- Batasan/ San Mateo Rd. Sapphire Dr. to fronting Petron (2nd lane from center)
- EDSA Main Ave. to P. Tuazon (1st lane from the sidewalk)
- Katipunan Ave./C-5 after CP Garcia St. (truck lane)
All affected roads will be fully passable by 5 AM on Monday, September 9.
Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead.