The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will undertake road reblocking on various national roads in Metro Manila from 11 PM Friday, August 16, until 5 AM Monday, August 19.
With clearance from the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA), DPWH-National Capital Region (DPWH-NCR) Director Ador G. Canlas said that repair works will be undertaken at Epifanio de los Santos Avenue (EDSA). These are:
- Fronting Sojen and Chevrolet, fifth lane from sidewalk;
- Outer lane from Magallanes-Baclaran Bus Stop going to Magallanes-Alabang Bus Stop; and
- Eugenio Lopez Drive to Scout Borromeo. The
- First lane from the sidewalk from before New York Street.
Repair activities will also be carried out at the northbound direction of Circumferential Road 5 (C5), from C.P. Garcia approach to Kalayaan Avenue Extension.
Other roads to undergo road repair and rehabilitation works include:
- Southbound direction of Katipunan Avenue from Boni Serrano Tunnel approach, truck lane;
- Eastbound direction of Quirino Highway from Theresa Heights and before Belfast, inner lane;
- Eastbound direction of Elliptical Road from before Commonwealth Avenue, seventh lane from sidewalk, outer lane; and
- Westbound direction of General Luis Street, from Oriental Tin.
Motorists are advised to take alternate routes due to traffic slowdown in the affected areas while construction is on-going.
The post DPWH to Repair EDSA, C5, Other Metro Manila Roads This Weekend appeared first on Carmudi Philippines.