These are the top 8 things to do to make the most out of your Echelon Malaysia experience
Echelon Malaysia 2017 is almost here! We hope you’re excited because we certainly are. Check out the list of activities you can partake during the conference:
- Hear from the best and meet them in person: check out the list of speakers
- Note which tracks you’re attending: see the full agenda
- Form deeper connections with these communities and partners
- Discuss investment strategies at the investor forum, Venturecon
- Witness the top ten startups pitch live to a panel of judges at Fight Club
- Discover new startups showcasing their latest products at the exhibition booth area
- Network with large corporations and form strategic partnerships
- Meet investors during the startup-investor speed dating session (EC Connect)
We want you at Echelon Malaysia, and so do these stakeholders.
Dates: April 12-13, 2017
Where: Royale Bintang, Georgetown, Penang
Exploring Digital Free Trade Zone at Echelon Malaysia
Looking to get the latest insights and thoughts surrounding the launch of the DFTZ just last week? Look no further, as our speakers explore the DFTZ, and the future of the startup scene in Malaysia. Get the latest scoop only at Echelon Malaysia.
Echelon Malaysia 2017 is a tech conference (April 12-13, Penang) and year-long digital platform attracting international speakers, founders, investors and professionals. Register for your Echelon Malaysia access pass now to get an extended promo of 10% off each pass you purchase.
The post Echelon Malaysia brings you ICTF: Discover how you can maximize opportunities at the conference this April appeared first on e27.