Speakers don't always need to fit in a backpack or provide a lot of chatter, but you do want them to offer big sound and quality audio output at a decent price. Fluance's $200 Fi50 Bluetooth speaker is a great example of those core basics. This speaker is powered by a 40-watt amplifier, with aptX support, dual tweeters and 5-inch woofers for a loud, warm sound. The Fi50 is enclosed in a hand-built MDF wood cabinet with convenient backlit touch controls on top. You can pair via Bluetooth or connect via a 3.5mm audio jack. Plus, there's a USB port to help keep mobile devices charged. Fluance has provided us with three of its Fi50 speakers for a trio of lucky readers this week. Just head down to the Rafflecopter widget below for up to three chances at winning.
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 states, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Three (3) winners will each receive one (1) Fluance Fi50 Bluetooth speaker (colors vary, $199 value each).
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Engadget and AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all of its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until November 1st at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!
- This article originally appeared on Engadget.