Arranging the sofa to face your lucky direction could make a big difference in your life.
Simple adjustments to the direction of the living room sofa or office desk could attract positive energy into your life.
By Team Joey Yap
As we near the end of 2017, it’s time for some personal reflection. Have you used the time wisely and have you managed to achieve the goals you’ve set for yourself?
While we hope that its been a fruitful year for you, it’s also time to look forward to the future. Below, we’ve compiled a list of 2018 Feng Shui direction forecasts to help you up your game and boost your energy for the coming year.
If you don’t already know by now, directions are a big part of Feng Shui. Many Feng Shui experts believe that if you sit, work, sleep or have your front door face these auspicious directions, you will gain more beneficial energies and attract luck in your career, health, love and in other areas of your life. Alternatively, knowing bad directions to avoid will go a long way in helping to ensure a trouble-free year.
Look at these direction forecasts and take notes on how to adjust your work or sleeping area accordingly to attract more positive energy in 2018.
- Fruitful if activated as the main Wealth sector of the year
- Maximising sector benefits will increase wealth accumulation
- Professional pursuits will flourish in this Wealth sector
- Solid foundation will be in place for future promotions at work
- Encourages scholarly and academic pursuits
- Boosts endeavours in humanities, literary and artistic fields
- The Main Door here will result in a fulfilling journey for long distance travels
- Promotes a meaningful and fulfilling relationship with your love interest
- Profitable career prospects throughout the year
- Initiatives at work will be recognised by superiors
- Social influence will improve by using this sector as the office’s Main Door
- Causes minimal complications in the form of upheavals in the office
- Turbulent energies will cause severe health complications
- Aggravation of existing medical conditions
- Expectant mothers may face pregnancy issues and babies may have poor health
- Negative energies can be suppressed by placing heavy metal objects
- Positive outcomes for career advancement
- Opportunities for travel and wealth accumulation
- Positive improvements in academic pursuits
- Promote relationships and social skills
- Bears the most negative energy of the year
- Most inauspicious sector to begin endeavours with
- Avoid renovations or ground-breaking works in this sector
- Negative energy can be suppressed with heavy metal objects
- Promotes conflicts, arguments and heated disagreements
- Legal complications which lead to health problems due to stress
- Placement of oil lamps will suppress negative energies
- Inflicts adverse effects on emotional and physical health
- Introduces a host of various illnesses
- Causes constant arguments that will impact your life
- Arguments are bound to occur with your partner if the bedroom is placed here
- Having the Main Door here means that occupants will be more prone to theft and burglary