Fire breaks out at showroom in Delhi's Shiva market

Representative Image
Representative Image

New Delhi [India], October 9 (ANI): Fire broke out at an electronics showroom and adjacent sanitary fittings showroom in Shiva market near Madhuban Chowk at around 8:30 pm on Friday. However, no injuries were reported.

A total of 16 fire tenders were rushed to the spot.

Fire is under control as of now. More details are awaited. (ANI)

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting